News: In Punto Netto we strongly believe in the ecological transition and we favor the process of technological innovation in compliance with the criteria for environmental sustainability enshrined in the United Nations 2030 Agenda. With our work we guarantee the quality of all materials and welded components in the field of renewable energy, especially in the wind sector.
Thanks to our highly qualified team and 25 years of activity in the field of non-destructive testing in the renewable energy sector, we are operating at the most important plants in Italy and in the main wind farms of Campania, Puglia and Basilicata. Furthermore, thanks to our two operational headquarters in Avellino and Modugno on the outskirts of Bari, we are able to intervene with professionalism and promptness to process and accurately identify any non-compliance.
NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTINGS ON WIND TURBINES AND BLADES
Materials, semi-finished products, rotors, stators, wind turbine blades and wind turbines and in general all components subjected to welding have been designed to guarantee a quality that can last over time. At Punto Netto, through accurate inspections and periodic checks that comply with the applicable laws of the sector, we certify this quality by using the most advanced Non-Destructive Testings: from Video Inspection (Visual Testing) to penetrating liquids (PT), from Magnetoscopy (MT) to Ultrasound (UT) up to induced currents (ET).
Since 2020 we have become a type C Inspection Organism in compliance with the ISO standard 17020 and thanks to accreditation by Accredia. Therefore we carry out conformity assessments through non-destructive tests on industrial products and metal materials in the automotive, engineering, metallurgical, steel, petrochemical, manufacturing and renewable energy sectors.
WHAT ARE INSPECTIONS WITH NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTINGS
Through our accurate inspections, carried out with the most advanced non-destructive testings, it is possible to:
- Identify and evaluate the non-conformities present, in terms of geometric discontinuities (porosity and cracks) or inclusions of impurities, which lead to the downgrading of the structural qualities of the piece under examination;
- Guarantee greater safety in the functioning of the components in order to guarantee a lower probability of failures and / or interruptions in the production process;
- Avoid failures and the related consequences on safety and downtime of the systems
- Verify the conformity of components, assemblies, products and structures bearing the CE mark subject to the mandatory periodic non-destructive tests imposed by current regulations
- Identify defects in wind turbines such as impacts, folds, delaminations, loss of adhesion through an accurate visual check or through the use of ultrasound
- Identify defects in transmission systems such as cracks, color variations and pitting in the gear and bearing teeth with visual testing activities
- Identify defects in wind towers, such as incomplete castings, porosity, slag and corrosion to be processed through the use of induced currents
WHY SEEK INSPECTIONS IN THE FIELD OF RENEWABLE ENERGIES
Thanks to accurate inspections and using the most advanced Non-Destructive Testings we extend the operational life of rotor blades, stators and wind turbines. In addition, we ensure that all of these components meet site-specific conditions and operate safely and efficiently throughout their entire lifecycle.